Exchanges (we will only process exchanges; no returns)
How do I exchange a shirt I purchased?
Unworn / unwashed items may be exchanged for another item using the following instructions. Send your unworn / unwashed items to us. (contact
firstname.lastname@example.org for the address)
Include a note (or, write on the packing slip) the following information:
- The order number, name and email address of the purchaser.
- What shirt & size (don't forget to say whether you want men's or women's) you want in exchange. You may also exchange for a different design.
- You will be responsible to pay the difference if the shirt requested is of a higher cost than original purchase. No refunds if requested shirt is of a lesser cost than original purchase. The difference can be applied to a future purchase.
- The address you would like your new shirt shipped to.
- If the shirt was a gift, and you do not want the original purchaser notified of the exchange, write “no email” on the packing slip/note and we will make sure they do not get any email notifications concerning the exchange.
You will be responsible for all return shipping and re-shipping fees. Upon receipt of item to be exchanged you will be invoiced for the total amount due.
If you have any questions about the exchange process, email us at email@example.com
I was sent the wrong shirt/I was sent a defective shirt.
If you received the wrong shirt or the shirt we sent you is defective, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order number and specifics on what we messed up, and we will take care of it for you. This is done at no cost to the customer, since it is our mistake! Typically we will send you a replacement shirt, and pay for you to send the defective / incorrect shirt back to us.
Payment & Shipping
What payment methods do you accept?
We accept payment by credit card or paypal. If you're a caveman (or cave lady) without a credit card or Paypal and would like to pay via cash, check, or money order, contact email@example.com for info on alternate payment methods. Sorry, we don't accept orders over the phone.
Do you ship internationally?
For International shipping, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request and location.
Do you ship to APO / FPO addresses?
Yes, we ship to APO and FPO addresses. Since we use the United States Postal Service, customers shipping to APO or FPO addresses should put the United States as their country and use domestic shipping options and rates.
What shipping methods are available and how much do they cost?
We ship via the United States Postal Service. Our rates are based on your location and the weight of your package. To calculate the cost of shipping for your order, put in your address during checkout and click continue. The available shipping options to your address will be displayed with their price.
Options Type Delivery Time Cost
First Class Mail 2-7 days $3.99 - $6.99
If you would like your order expedited, please email us at email@example.com.
If you have any other questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.